What can I expect when I arrive at the studio?
How do you sanitize the studio?
After each class, commonly-touched hard surfaces will be disinfected. The studio and lobby floor will be cleaned daily. A medical grade air purifier will also be running before and after each class. Windows will be open when possible to increase ventilation.
How do you clean the aerial yoga silks?
Can I socially distance while practicing at your studio?
What is aerial yoga?
What are the benefits of aerial yoga?
- Promotes more ease in the body by allowing the release of muscle tension
- Enhances your practice by allowing you to explore familiar poses in a new way
- Strengthens and tones your body, particularly arms, shoulders, back and core muscles
- Creates greater awareness of sensation in the body
- Gives the opportunity to step outside your comfort zone and experience something new
Do I need to be flexible to do aerial yoga?
What should I wear to aerial yoga class?
Is there a weight limit for aerial yoga?
How early should I come to class?
Do I have to pre-register for class?
What if I am placed on the waitlist?
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
Non-Members: Cancel no less than 12 hours prior to class to get a full refund. Drop-in students or class-pack holders who cancel their reservation less than 12 hours before class will forfeit the class.
Members: A late fee will be charged for no-shows and cancellations made less than 12 hours before the start of class, if your reservation prevented another student from signing up for class.
Special events or workshops cancelled more than 48 hours prior will receive account credit that can be used towards your next purchase.
NOTE: If you are sick with any type or severity of symptom, please do not come in for class and call or email the studio to let us know you are unable to make your reservation. You can read more about COVID-19 symptoms at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html and https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
Can I extend my expiration date on my class pack?
- Purchase another 5- or 10-class pack, regardless of what you currently have, and we will roll over any unused classes onto your new pack with the new expiration date.
- Extend your expiration date for a one-time fee of $15. Your expiration date will be extended by 2 months for 5-class packs, or 4 months for 10-class packs. Click here to take advantage of this option.